Now Hiring Garage Door Technicians!
New England’s chief private and business carport entryway/opener business is looking for a person who has the drive and want to work in a quick paced, requesting, yet fun workplace. This is certainly not a 9-5 employment, anyway it gives an incredible chance to the correct individual.
In spite of the fact that we offer all necessary preparing in this exchange, Griffin Door Services certainly needs somebody who is precisely disposed, realizes how to utilize fundamental hand devices, an estimating tape, processors, and so on. Griffin Door Services will put resources into your own and expert development by furnishing you with the instruction and preparing required to perform at the highest point of our field.
Qualified competitors must have:
- An extraordinary hard working attitude
- A solid participation record
- Capacity to convey predominant client care
- A perfect driving record
- A promise to keeping up top notch norms
- The capacity to lift 100 pounds
- Utilization of full body for assignments, for example, climbing, lifting, and adjusting
- The capacity to survey harm
Advantages of working here:
- Profoundly focused compensation
- Excursion pay
- Restorative, dental, vision
- An organization vehicle; and a family situation with minding
- Sexually transmitted disease and LTD protection
Pay is equivalent with related knowledge, and we do regard and consider related knowledge in related fields, for example, carpentry and ironworking.
The organization has overhauled in excess of 75,000 New England families since 1958 and is one of the area’s biggest private and business garage doors Boston MA organizations. We pride ourselves on furnishing world class client support with positively no high-pressure deals. We are offering qualified people a vocation, not only an occupation!
Prepared to apply? Utilize the Contact tab here on our site to demand a messaged application, or venture into our office at 300 Weymouth Street, Rockland, MA 02370 to mentioned a printed or messaged application.